In this part just breath is simply breathing exercises.
Now for one I don’t find any hard and fast rules on this one. It’s all about regularity of breathing and deep into your solar plexus type breathing.
Lung Fillers is what I tend to call them.
The hard part is like every other muscle in your body if it is not regularly used for the heavy loading, It tends to get too much for a person, And they Break cycle.
However there are a wide range to choose from.
- Pranic Breathing: where they tell you to start at 15 seconds per breath. Then work your way up to one minute, where you begin with a powerful inhale through the nose focusing on the belly area , Then Rhythmically breath out for 15 seconds through your nose.
- 4-4-8 Breathing is a great technique to use for beginners, While sitting up Breathe through your nose for the count of 4 Taking the breath into your stomach, hold your breath for 4 seconds. Exhale for 8 seconds.
- Yoga Breathing As you would have done earlier this week, Is just a simple 123 in 321 out, with each change in movement.This is awesome for building up chi energy and balance for later on when you try the awesome yoga poses.
- Paced Breathing this is what I do. At current I am doing my own thing.
What I do personally
- Is 5X7 Breathing,
- I lay on my back in the corpse pose with my hands on my sternum,
- Breath a deep breath in for 5 bring it right at the diaphragm where your solarplexis is really fill it.
- Hold for 5,
- Exhale for 5 Really empty your lungs,
- Then hold for 5.
This style of breathing is extremely vibration raising. I utilize the first 7 cycles to open up my chakras from the base up through all 7 until im at the crown. Once im there I keep breathing my rhythm and then off to where ever I decide to go.
Nestled right in the middle of the brain behind the prefrontal cortex is our Pineal Gland while connected at the bottom of it next to the Optical
Nerve is the Pituitary Gland.
This gland also goes by another name, The Circadian.
This is the thing that oscillates and causes the electromagnetic current throughout our bodies.
It only omits a few ohms.
It’s easy to understand that our bodies require the smallest amounts of chemicals or current to function on a day to day basis.
And yes the Circadian does function on the positive and the negative.
The circadian is one of the most important parts of our brains as it is the part that will give us our extra kick on a day to day level.
The Pineal Gland works on a lot of levels that science has only just started fully understanding its magnitude.
The most important thing is that we work on using it to our best abilities.
It’s the device that makes our ebb and flow of prana.
The flow of prana travels throughout our bodies to Meridians.
As energy ebbs and flows like the river of life throughout our Spatial Vacuum Sealed Environment, it is the spark that makes us work.
Its our connection to everything. Including each other.
Your eyes are open.
Feel Your ebb and flow will roll like the mighty rivers
My Heart, Pure in the face of Christ and his
O Hallowed be thy name King above all Things
On Heaven and upon Earth .
I Ask That you will Guide Me on my Path.
That you Teach me to Guide Others Toward
That I Your Name Can be a lamp
That lights There Way Back To You.
In Jesus name